Experience for yourself
what makes Winstedt
so special at our next
Open Day event.
Wednesday, 19 February
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
RSVP online here.
Selecting the best international school for your child can be a difficult process. And if your child learns differently, it can be even more challenging.
To help, we have listed 6 student benefits, you may not have considered, that highlight why you should take a closer look at The Winstedt School.
- Personalised instruction - No two brains think alike which is why Winstedt tailors everything from lesson plans to homework packets to leverage each student's individual strengths for academic success.
- Small classes - With a maximum class size of 15 students to two qualified teachers, students receive the time and attention needed to feel included and reach their potential.
- British curriculum - The structured approach of the UK curriculum supports students who learn differently, and its international recognition provides our expatriate families with globally-accepted qualifications.
- Experienced teachers - Our passionate teachers put their specialised skills and international teaching experience to work developing engaging, multi-sensory lessons that support learning and promote confidence.
- Holistic experience - Winstedt provides a host of athletic, artistic and academic extra-curricular opportunities for students to explore interests and develop personal skills.
- Free class trial - As part of the admissions process, applicants participate in a 1-3 day class trial that allows families to get a feel for Winstedt before enrolling.
Since its founding in 2008, The Winstedt School has built an international reputation for providing high-quality education for students who think and learn differently. But don't take our word for it. Read through what parents have to say about their experience here.