Experience for yourself
what makes Winstedt
so special at our next
Open Day event.
RSVP online here.
We know that selecting the right international school for your child can be a difficult and stressful process. And if your child learns differently, it can be even more challenging.
To help, we have listed student benefits that highlight areas that differentiate Winstedt from other schools:
- Personalised instruction - No two brains think alike which is why Winstedt tailors everything from lesson plans to homework packets to leverage each student's individual strengths for academic success.
- Small classes - With a maximum class size of 15 students to two qualified teachers, and 8 students with two experts in special needs for our readiness program (SEED), students receive the time and attention needed to feel included and reach their potential.
- British curriculum - The structured approach of the UK mainstream curriculum supports students who learn differently or have special needs, and its international recognition provides our expatriate families with globally-accepted qualifications.
- Experienced Teachers, Therapists and Psychologists - Our passionate and highly trained team of experts put their specialised skills and international teaching, special education, therapy and child development experience to customise an engaging, multi-sensory lessons and other innovative development sessions that advance learning and promote confidence for our students.
- Holistic experience - Winstedt is a pioneer in driving an innovative trans-disciplinary approach to differentiated learning for a specific segment of the student population that learn differently or require specialised learning support. We provide a carefully selected athletic, artistic and academic extra-curricular opportunities for students designed to elicit curiosity and physical, social and emotional development. Our proprietary integrated education model nurtures the mind, body, and spirits of children who learn differently. Our approach evolves and advances with each child's change in growth and needs.
- Free class trial - As part of the admissions process, applicants participate in a 1-3 day class trial that allows families to experience the day in the life of a Winstedt student before enrolling. This approach allows both the families and the School to determine whether Winstedt is the right fit for your child.
Since its founding in 2008, The Winstedt School has built an international reputation for providing high-quality mainstream education for students who think and learn differently. We have positioned ourselves as the leading supported-learning international school in Singapore. But don't take our word for it. Read through what parents have to say about their experience here.