Experience for yourself
what makes Winstedt
so special at our next
Open Day event.
RSVP online here.
Selecting the best international school for your child can be a difficult process. And if your child learns differently, it can be even more challenging.
To help, we have listed 6 student benefits, you may not have considered, that highlight why you should take a closer look at The Winstedt School.
- Personalised instruction - No two brains think alike which is why Winstedt tailors everything from lesson plans to homework packets to leverage each student's individual strengths for academic success.
- Small classes - With a maximum class size of 15 students to two qualified teachers, students receive the time and attention needed to feel included and reach their potential.
- British curriculum - The structured approach of the UK curriculum supports students who learn differently, and its international recognition provides our expatriate families with globally-accepted qualifications.
- Experienced Teachers, Therapists and Psychologists - Our passionate and highly trained team of experts put their specialised skils and international teaching, therapy and child development experience to customise an engaging, multi-sensory lessons and other innovative development sessions that advance learning and promote confidence for our students.
- Holistic experience - Winstedt is a pioneer in driving an innovative trans-disciplinary approach to differentiated learning for a specific segment of the student population. We provide a carefully selected athletic, artistic and academic extra-curricular opportunities for students designed to elicit curiosity and physical, social and emotional development.
- Free class trial - As part of the admissions process, applicants participate in a 1-3 day class trial that allows families to get a feel for Winstedt before enrolling.
Since its founding in 2008, The Winstedt School has built an international reputation for providing high-quality mainstream education for students who think and learn differently. But don't take our word for it. Read through what parents have to say about their experience here.