To better serve the growing demand for our personalised teaching approach, The Winstedt School moved to a larger campus in early 2017.
Our new campus provides a variety of indoor and outdoor artistic, athletic, and recreational spaces designed with our international school community in mind. More resources are added as the campus evolves.
The Winstedt School offers the following facilities:
- Futsal all-weather court
- Two Specialist Gyms
- One Multi-Purpose Gym & Dance Studio
- Music Studio
- Art & Screen Print Studio
- Occupational Therapy, Behaviour Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy Clinics
- Black Box Theatre: Encourages students to immerse themselves in various roles and interpretations using flexible staging, sound and lighting in a neutral setting. Gives students plenty of opportunity to stage small scale productions frequently.
- Auditorium: seats 350 comfortably, with a stage for major productions and conferences.
- STEAM Lab: where project based learning involves Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths
- Living Lab: where students imagine, explore and experiment
- Essential Coding: allows students to read and write with new technologies. From animated stories to school science projects, virtual construction kits to recreations of classic video games and interactive artwork, coding is part of the curriculum for Years 4 and up.
- The Cloud: a room for students who want some quiet time to reflect.
- Basketball Court
- The White House: Senior Common Room
- Sensory Garden
Click here for a breakdown of the number and sizes of classrooms.