Does your child...
"We are so grateful to have found The Winstedt School! The supportive community has done wonders in helping my son gain confidence and enjoy school again. A happy child is a happy learner." Parent of a Year 8 Student
- Shine in small groups but get lost in a crowd?
- Seem out of sync with peers either academically or socially?
- Excel in active environments with opportunities for movement and creative expression?
- Seem anxious about school or reluctant to attend?
Winstedt exists to support children who fall through the cracks. Our international school is home to a passionate, diverse and caring community of students, teachers, specialists who believe every learning experience should be intuitive, imaginative and engaging.
Such learning experiences can only exist with the collaboration of different types of expertise, talents, perspectives, and methods from all over the world. At The Winstedt School, our students thrive among an international community of interconnected professionals that provide individualised instruction and support with:
- Small classes of no more than 15 students to 2 qualified teachers
- Flexible and tailored core subject groups that allow students to learn at the level, and in the manner that best supports their learning
- Inclusive community in which each child is included and valued
- Globally-recognised UK curriculum that prepares them for the opportunities of tomorrow.
Winstedt is committed to fostering a uniquely supportive and nurturing community; enabling our students to capitalise on their individual gifts and own their learning experience.