Dispute Resolution Policy
Feedback and Complaint Management System
1. The School adopts an integrated approach to manage various feedbacks and complaints provided by students and stakeholders. There are many platforms and avenues where students and stakeholders are able to provide feedback and complaints to the School. They are as such:
- Feedback Form
- School’s Email
2. Student and Parent / Guardian Complaint Process
2.1 The School communicates the Dispute Resolution procedures to its students through the following channels:
- The School’s Official Website
- Parent Handbook
- Pre-course Counselling
2.2 Student and Parent / Guardian who wish to provide any feedback and / or complaints to the School should adhere to the following procedure:
- Student and Parent / Guardian are to approach the Teacher / any staff to request for a Feedback Form or email to the Heads of School / Teacher.
- The Executive Secretary / Heads of School is to acknowledge the feedback / complaint received. This should be done within 3 working days.
- Heads of School will review the feedback / complaint and discuss it with relevant parties on issue raised. A formal investigation will be carried out if necessary.
- Relevant parties will then propose a solution for the issue raised and will explain it clearly to the student and parent / guardian.
- The student and parent / guardian should acknowledge the situation within 14 working days, whether he / she accepts or is satisfied with the proposed solution.
- If the student and parent / guardian is not satisfied with the proposed solution, he / she can escalate the matter up to the CEO who will review the case.
- If the student and parent / guardian is still not satisfied with the outcome / decision, he / she will be referred to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) through the Committee for Private Education Student Services Centre.
- The entire process should not take more than 21 working days.
Note: As Feedback can be generic and / or positive, the School will have the discretion of the need to reply to students / parents.