Work at Winstedt
Winstedt employees go to work every day to push the boundaries of traditional education by providing an invididualised learning environment that challenges, engages, and spurs creativity.
We believe that there are many paths to successful learning and we strive to create equal opportunities for our students to experience academic success. We believe that every child of every ability deserves to succeed life.
If you are somebody who sees the world differently and are passionate about helping students realise their potential; if you are a driven, open-minded, empathetic and collaborative professional interested in making a difference, we invite you to join our team.
We are constantly seeking talented and passionate teachers, specialists and corporate services staff as Winstedt has been growing. If you are interested in joining the Winstedt team for the following positions, please submit your CV and a brief cover email to email@example.com.
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Behavioral Therapists
- School Counselors
- Senior Teachers at all levels from Reception to Senior School
- Co-Teachers at all levels from Reception to Senior School
- Teacher's Assistants at all levels from Reception to Senior School
- Special Education Needs teachers for our SEED Readiness Programme
- Specialist Teachers for our Twice Exceptional (2E) Curie-Einstein (gifted) Programme
- Corporate Services staff (finance, admissions, marketing and communication, events, IT, HR, quality assurance, facilities management)
For all positions, Winstedt offers a salary commensurate with experience and competitive benefits. Relocation package is also available for international staff.
View our current job openings