Here to Help
Determining which international school will best support your child's academic and social and emotional development is a difficult decision. And hearing that your child has a learning difference can, at first, feel distressing. You may feel as if you are entering a new territory of unanswered questions.
At Winstedt, we're here to ensure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about the right school for your child. But more than that, we're here to provide you with the resources and support you need to champion your child's educational journey.
For more details about Winstedt, our structure and quality assurance, please visit the links below:
- The Winstedt School Brochure (2020-2021)
- SEED Program Prospectus (2020-2021), for students who need extra support
- Pre-course counselling on our curriculum, admissions process, school policies and other critical details
- PEI Student Contract requirements and details
- Fee Structure including annual course fees, instalment options, and sibling discount
- Committee for Private Education (CPE) which regulates international schools in Singapore
- National Service (NS) Deferment
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
You can visit our page on "Learning About Learning Differences". Below are also links that students and families may find useful:
- Understood: A free, secure, online community offering personalized resources, expert advice, and practical tips for parents of children with learning differences
- International Dyslexia Association: Information about dyslexia and other related reading differences
- Learning Disabilities Association: Provides comprehensive information on various types of learning difference diagnosis