At the Winstedt School, our Admissions team will provide pre-course counselling for prospective families during the enquiry, tour, application and admission processes, before confirming any form of written or financial commitment.
The pre-course counselling is an important step in selecting the best international school for your child and includes:
- School location and general description of the facilities and infrastructure
- Application requirements and procedures
- Admission criteria and any exemptions
- Curriculum details
- Course duration and assessment modes
- Student support services
- Total payable fees throughout the course duration
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
- Student contract clauses
- Refund policy
- Transfer and withdrawal policy
Should you have any questions on any of these details at any point in the process, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.