Determining which international school will best support your child's academic and personal development is a difficult decision. The Winstedt School wants to ensure that prospective parents have all the information needed to make an informed decision.
For more details about Winstedt, our structure and quality assurance, please visit the links below:
- The Winstedt School Brochure (2020-2021)
- SEED Program Prospectus (2020-2021), for students who need extra support.
- Pre-course counselling on our curriculum, admissions process, school policies and other critical details.
- PEI Student Contract requirements and details.
- Fee Structure including annual course fees, instalment options, and sibling discount.
- Committee for Private Education (CPE) which regulates international schools in Singapore.
- Recruitment Agents authorised to represent the Winstedt School.
- National Service (NS) Deferment
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.