Founder and CEO
Sharon Solomon began her journey as a student, struggling to learn. Her own experiences shaped her decision to venture down a path to help the differentiated learner – the one who “falls through the cracks”, the “teacher’s nightmare”, the “parent’s dilemma”.
After teaching in private clinics, working with diverse learners over several years, and partnering with the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) to set up its first ever library catering to the dyslexic reader, the vision for Learn Different was formed.
In 2008 this vision became a reality. Covering ten-thousand square feet of lush grounds in Singapore, The Winstedt School is a unique and simple model: an inclusive learning setting for the differentiated learner. Its small student-to-teacher ratio allows for a complete education involving both the academics and socio-emotional skills for every learner.
- Executive MBA, National University of Singapore (Anticipated)
- Master of Education (M.Ed), James Cook University
- Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych), James Cook University
- Teaching Diploma AGSM, Education, London Guildhall School of Music & Drama
- Diploma in Instrumental Enrichment - Mediated Learning, Education, International Center for the Enhancement of Learning Potential
- AGSM (Teaching Diploma)