Head of Corporate Services & Human Resources Manager
Lynne has accumulated 27 years of practical business experience as an HR/Payroll specialist across diversified industries and roles. Lynne has worked internationally in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. In 2011, Lynne joined Winstedt Integrated Therapy as Office Manager/HR Manager. It was in 2011 that Lynne brought her passion and the benefits of Taekwondo to Winstedt students and began the Taekwondo ECA.
Lynne believes that every student can learn through determination and perseverance as evidenced in Taekwondo classes. Lynne gains immense satisfaction through the self-achievement of Winstedt Taekwondo students and loves interacting with all students of Winstedt.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management - Anticipated December 2019
- Diploma in Business Management, TAFE NSW
- Taekwondo Master - 4th Dan Black Belt
- International English Teacher License - TESOL, Australasian Training Academy
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme L1 Taekwondo, Singapore Sports Council
- Personal Training and Fitness Diploma, Adams Academy Inc Ltd
- Certificate in NCAP L1 Taekwondo
- Certificate in Poomsae Coach L2 Taekwondo