- Current enrolment: ~170 students
- Current student to teacher ratio: 4 students to 1 teacher (maximum student teacher ratio at Winstedt is 15 to 2 with two teachers in each classroom with a maximum of 15 students per class)
- Ages of students: 4 - 17
- Nationalities: 31 nationalities represented in student body
- Grade levels: Reception to Year 13
- School-day: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Number of teaching staff: 43
- Average tenure of teachers at Winstedt: 5 years
- Number of in-house Winstedt Therapists and Pastoral Care staff: 11
Curriculum used: British. International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), Edexcel International Primary and Lower Secondary Curricula, International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), and ASDAN.
Additional languages offered: Mandarin
Extracurricular activities: A full suite of ECAs and student organisations are available after school.
Registration: Singapore Committee for Private Education, CPE Reg. 200910070W 28 June 2020 – 27 June 2024
Certification: EduTrust 4-Year Certification obtained in 2019
Candidate for Accreditation. Approved by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Accrediting Commission for Schools
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
533 Airport Blvd., Suite 200, Burlingame, CA 94010
Tenure: Founded in 2008
For more details, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.