- Current enrolment: 180 students
- Maximum student teacher ratio: 15 to 2
- Ages of students: 4 - 16
- Nationalities: 31 student nationalities
- Grade levels: Reception to Year 10 (with additional grades added each year)
- School day: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Number of teachers: 48
- Number of Therapists and Pastoral Care staff: 8
- Curriculum used: British. International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), Edexcel International Primary and Lower Secondary Curricula, International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), and ASDAN.
- Additional languages offered: Mandarin
- Extracurricular opportunities: A full suite of ECAs and student organisations are available after school.
- Registration: Singapore Committee for Private Education
- Certification: EduTrust 4-Year Certification
- Location: Central-East Singapore at 1208 Upper Boon Keng Rd. Singapore 387312
- Tenure: Founded in 2008
For more details, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.