- Current enrolment: ~170 students
- Current student to teacher ratio: 4 students to 1 teacher (maximum student teacher ratio at Winstedt is 15 to 2 with two teachers in each classroom with a maximum of 15 students per class)
- Ages of students: 4 - 17
- Nationalities: 31 nationalities represented in student body
- Grade levels: Reception to Year 13
- School-day: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Number of teaching staff: 43
- Average tenure of teachers at Winstedt: 5 years
- Number of in-house Winstedt Therapists and Pastoral Care staff: 11
Curriculum used: British. International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), Edexcel International Primary and Lower Secondary Curricula, International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), and ASDAN.
Additional languages offered: Mandarin
Extracurricular activities: A full suite of ECAs and student organisations are available after school.
Registration: Singapore Committee for Private Education
Certification: EduTrust 4-Year Certification
Tenure: Founded in 2008
For more details, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.