The Examination Board develops and implements the processes governing the conduct of examinations or assessments of Winstedt's self-developed courses.
The Examination Board is comprised of the following members:
- Chair: Ms. Sharon Sophie Solomon, Founder and CEO
- Ms. Jeanette Buckley, Principal
- Ms. Shamini Ramachandran, Head of Pastoral Care
- Ms. Jun Searle, Admissions and Accreditation Officer
The Examination Board is responsible for the development of examination and assessment procedures, such as developing and facilitating the implementation of procures to:
- Ensure the security of examination scripts and answer sheets;
- Ensure the proper conduct of examinations and assessments;
- Define and ensure the proper discharge of duties and responsibilities of invigilators and markers;
- Conduct moderation of internal examination and internal assessment marks; and
- Handle appeals from students with regard to examination or assessment matters.
Externally-developed courses are examined or assessed according to the procedures specified by the UK curriculum provider.