If you are interested in applying for a position at The Winstedt School or Winstedt Learning Support Centre, please submit a cover letter with accompanying CV to:
Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite candidates interested in a position as a Teacher (SEN experience a plus), Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Therapist to submit a CV and cover letter.
For all positions we offer a salary commensurate with experience and competitive benefits. Relocation package offered for Therapists. Interested candidates, please email your CV to Human Resources as above.
We are currently seeking:
Responsible for implementing:
- Classroom ManagementBehaviour Documentation and Reporting
- Lesson plans
- Conduct informal team behaviour intervention meetings
- Planning and implementation of social/emotional/behavioural Interventions
- Curriculum and Instruction responsibilities such as planning, documentation and reporting of academic data/progress and applying interventions
- Curriculum mapping, individually-design instruction, individualised lesson-planning and IEPs
- Conduct assessments, manage grading, homework
- Maintain student records and communicate frequently with parents and school staff as needed
- A Special Education teaching certificate
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Teaching experience with elementary and middle school students, minimum three years
- Experience working with students with learning disabilities – minimum two years
- Strong command of the English language
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Must be able to teach all basic skills and interact with students, parents and faculty
- Strong administrative and computer skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Effective communication in both oral and written
- Collaborate and able to receive to feedback, mentoring and direction from peers, therapists and supervisors
- Maintain a professional and clinical perspective at all times
We offer a competitive salary. We specialise in employing qualified professionals to work with students who have a learning difficulty or learning disability and who benefit from a small student to teacher ratio. This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of the Company. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the job holder's responsibility
The Winstedt School is looking for a Technology Specialist to provide user assistance and support on a variety of software, hardware, network and IT related requests at two of its amazing schools. In addition, the technician will collaborate with other team members on IT projects, providing growth potential in various technology areas.
This position reports to Corporate Services.
The successful candidate will be experienced in communicating effectively with individuals who are both technical and non-technical, in a timely and professional manner in person, email and by phone.
The objective of this position is to provide an optimal teaching and learning environment for our teachers, students and staff each and every day. Success is defined by timely and complete resolution of requests and by earning high satisfaction ratings from principals and staff for quality service.
This position provides transport to travel between sites during the business day, when required.
Why join us? We’re really passionate about the work we do in education and we strive for improvement in all that we do.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Resolve requests for technical support, prioritising as necessary when specific priorities are not provided;
- Efficiently troubleshoot issues and escalate as needed to Corporate Services;
- Document, track and monitor all problem/resolution activity to ensure a timely resolution and effective communication;
- Set up, maintain, and account for PC/Mac/Chrome desktops, laptops and iPads;
- Set up, maintain and account for HP printers and Canon copiers;
- Support/manage new computer setup including imaging;
- Support document cameras, SMART boards and other classroom technology;
- Liaise with ICT related providers to ensure adherence to contractual obligations and implementation of resources, such as security system, printing systems, sound system, internal camera’s and any others that may be implemented
- Develop policies and procedures for managing digital assets and tools
- Install and configure software applications (Office 365 Pro Plus, Acrobat, etc.);
- Support technology-related campus projects;
- Assist in training faculty and staff on systems and applications as needed;
- Assist in the hardware warranty repair process;
- Support and deploy student computers;
- Perform level-one support of network appliances including servers, switches, and wireless access points;
- Perform level-one support of networking software and protocols such as VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, and Active Directory; and,
- Provide 24x7 On Call Support for emergencies;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following:
- Installing, configuring, and administering Windows 10;
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues including Microsoft Office 365 products;
- Basic network management (TCP/IP, Wireless, DNS, DHCP) including basic administration of various network devices;
- Securities Solutions: Antivirus, Anti-malware and Anti-spam;
- Degree or course training in Computer Science/Systems or related field;
- Prior help desk/desktop support experience;
- Self-starter with ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment;
- Dedication/ownership of your work and an aptitude to see a problem through to solution is crucial;
- Meticulous analytical and organisational skills;
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help the organisations succeed.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with:
- Installing, configuring and administering Mac OS X;
- Smartphone support – iPhone, Android, Windows;
- Interactive projectors – SMART and Epson
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps;
- Cisco VPN, Wasp, SLACK, Smartsheet for future use
Need more reasons to work here?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan, a laptop as well as generous annual leave. In addition, our employees agree we have the best students – ever!