The Academic Board addresses matters relating to teaching, scholarship and research. Its purpose is to provide advice on academic policy; approve courses and programmes; further and co-ordinate the work of the teaching faculty and other academic units; and support teaching, professional development, scholarship and research.
- Chair: Ms. Sharon Sophie Solomon, Founder and Director
- Ms. Jeanette Buckley, Principal
- Dr. Bret Dieterle, Head of Research & Learning
- Ms. Ann Yom Steel, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Christopher Raymaakers
- Ms. Shamini Ras D/O Ramachandran, Head of Pastoral Care
- Ms. Aditi Chakravarti, Head of Therapy