The Academic Board addresses matters relating to teaching, scholarship and research. Its purpose is to provide advice on academic policy; approve courses and programmes; further and co-ordinate the work of the teaching faculty and other academic units; and support teaching, professional development, scholarship and research.
- Chair: Ms. Sharon Sophie Solomon. Founder & CEO
- Ms Jeanette Buckley. Head of Junior School
- Ms Debbie Caines. Head of Senior School
- Ms Shaireen Selamat. Doctoral researcher & Lecturer
- Ms Shamini Ras D/O Ramachandran. School Counsellor
- Ms Hemma Patel. Head of Therapy & Senior Speech and Language Therapist
To find out more about our structure, you can view our organisation chart here