The Academic Board addresses matters relating to teaching, scholarship and research. Its purpose is to provide advice on academic policy; approve courses and programmes; further and co-ordinate the work of the teaching faculty and other academic units; and support teaching, professional development, scholarship and research.
- Chair: Ms. Sharon Sophie Solomon. Founder and CEO
- Ms. Jeanette Buckley. Head of Junior School
- Dr. Bret Dieterle
- Ms. Nadine Yap
- Mr. Christopher Raymaakers
- Ms. Shamini Ras D/O Ramachandran. School Counsellor
- Ms. Aditi Chakravarti. Head of Therapy
For more details on our international school structure, please view our organisational chart here.